Monday, June 06, 2005

Last week I played a nice little RPG called 'Nox', from 2000. It was a decent game, with reasonable graphics and questing. It was a fun play, about 30 hours in total, with good increase in difficulty as the game goes on. The music and spell effects were well done - it is a game that keeps you playing.

I am still torn over the review I submitted for Dungeon Lords. I had some conflicting ideas on scoring the game, as I have very conflicted feelings about the game itself. Ultimately I tried to be as objective as possible in describing the good and bad without it turning into a large volume.

I have been unable to get to see Episode III again ... just too busy. I'd love to get to see it again in the theaters ... may have to take time off of work to do it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

Just saw your DL review at GamerDad. I can't agree the class system is "excellent" but it was a well-balanced and thoughtful review - good job. :)

Cheers,

Brian 'Dhruin' Turner