Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Y'know, I got a message replying to the post I made about getting to play Santa for my kids' elementary school that I thought was very insightful, so I figured I'd share.

It said "Hi txa1265 (Mike), I found your blog while doing some research on computer chair for kids. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about computer chair for kids "

See what I mean? It's true - I don't have anything about 'computer chair for kids'. I have kids, I have a computer chair. My kids even use the computer chair ... with that amazing confluence of events, how is it possible I've gone this long without a single mention of 'computer chair for kids'?

I don't know ... but I glad I've remedied that now.

No comments: