Tuesday, July 26, 2005

GamerDad has posted a few more of my reviews:

Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend for the PC. This is my most scathing and lowest score review yet - 1 star out of 5. I was initiatially wavering between 1 and 2 stars, but after some discussions, it was clear that my words back only one outcome.

Restricted Area for the PC ... another disappointment in this year that seems full of them.

Coded Arms for the PSP, was an unfortunately pretty but lousy FPS. The controls were terrible, the levels cramped and bland, and the story played out in the first few seconds. I gave it 2.5 stars.

I still have a bunch of reviews in the queue ... including Star Wars Episode III for the DS, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones for the GBA, Project: Snowblind for the PC and GoldenEye Rogue Agent for the DS. I'm writing up stuff for Riviera on the GBA, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on the DS, and Boiling Point for the PC. Whew ... lot of stuff. I know I also have the action-RPG Metalheart: Replicant Rampage coming to me, but I'm starting to want more time to play games I really love or have been looking to play - so I started Beyond Divinity today, and am also replaying Baldur's Gate II.

No comments: